Departures in May, June, July, and August 2019
- All packages include 3 bedroom 2 bath, living room, kitchen, laundry room, surfboard storage garage, and personal bicycle.
- Each guest receives private room or shared room at lodging.
- Wave riding every day. Northern Peru offers high quality long period glassy or offshores and long period swell 360 days per year.
- Pacific Ocean view lodging & surfing the waves daily at Punta Huanchaco Beach town.
- Transfers between airport and your Pacific Ocean view accommodations.
- Daily wave riding at local Punta Huanchaco surf spots.
- Experienced surf guide & translator.
- You may use another airline of your choice to meet us at Trujillo or Chiclayo airports.
- Average water temperatures– May: 70°F, June: 67°F, July: 64°F, August: 64°F.
- Average air temperatures– May: 74°F, June: 73°F, July: 71°F, August: 70°F.
- You will surf Chicama during the highest quality wave day which includes:
- Chicama breaks best on huge long period swells that arrive every 4 to 7 days in May through August.
- Transport from Punta Huanchaco beach town lodging to Chicama.
- Photos & videos of you riding the longest left hand wave in the world.
- A boat captain that will drop you off at the line up take off spot and return you back to the point during each surf session.
- A USB flash drive with your Northern Peru surfing videos and photos will be provided to you.
- Jetson Surf Technology electric powered 8' or 9' surfboards and longboards are available for rent during the entire Huanchaco and Chicama surf trips.
- Advanced Reservation required before departure.
- Air fare from USA Gateway City to Trujillo or Chiclayo Peru airports.
- Airfare cost round trip including taxes from Orlando to Chiclayo airport estimated @ $470 to $599 for May low season, $599 to $799 for June 16 - August 16 high season departures to either Chiclayo or Trujillo airports. Connecting flights from LAX, SFO, LAS, DCA, JFK, BOS, ORD, FLL, MIA, MSY, and TPA.
- Food and beverage. Note: Washer and dryer included in lodging.
- Highly recommended: Trip cancellation insurance after trip deposit completed.
- Two surfboards and board bag will fly for $150 one way weighing up to 100 lbs (45 kg) and 9'6" maximum length with Copa Airlines.
- Three surfboards and board bag will fly for $100 one way weighing up to 50 lbs (23 kg) and 10'6" maximum length with Latam Airlines.
- Three surfboards and board bag will fly for $200 one way weighing up to 70 lbs (32 kg) and 10'6" maximum length with Latam Airlines.
- Other airlines offers different surfboard transportation fees. Charges range from $100-$200 one way. Contact us for details if you plan to fly without your surf guide and translator to meet us.
- To reduce surfboard transport costs we suggest placing 2-3 boards per bag and share the cost with members of your surfing group. Contact us for assistance.
Surfing Itineraries Offered to Chicama and Huanchaco, Northern Peru****
|May 7 - 17, 2019||$999**||or||$1799***||--Sold Out|
|June 4 - 14, 2019||$999**||or||$1799***||--Limited Space Available|
|July 9 - 19, 2019||$1199**||or||$1899***||--Sold Out|
|August 6 - 16, 2019||$1199**||or||$1899***||--Limited Space Available|
*Additional days at Chicama will be available for an extra cost shared by the group, if desired. Book as soon as possible for best airfares.
**Price based on two beds and double room occupancy.
***Price based on single room supplement occupancy.
****Based on four to five persons traveling for 11 days/10 nights with two sharing a room with two beds.